Writing Group for Early Stage Researchers
The idea of this writing group is to work on writing projects and to motivate each other in the process. In this way, you can take action against occasional writer's block and low motivation.
all early-stage researchers of the University of Graz
Agenda for each meeting:
- Greeting and opening ritual
Individual definition of the goal of the writing group participation and the steps necessary to achieve this goal for the current meeting (If you are unsure about this, you can use the online resources of the writing center to get inspired (https://schreibzentrum.uni-graz.at/de/online-ressource/)
- Session 1
- Session 2
- optional Session 3
- Exchange and conclusion: To what extent have the goals been achieved? If necessary, set goals for the next meeting. Exchange of tips and tricks, discuss wishes for the future process
What should you bring?
- Seriousness and willingness to use the writing sessions as efficiently as possible and to actively participate
Time without distractions
- Personal writing tools (laptop and power supply, files, paper, pens, whatever is needed)
What is being offered?
- Room with workplaces
- Moderation (alternately, if you like)
- Community of like-minded people
Max. No of participants: 10
Registration: You can start at any time by registering for the appointment at email@example.com. Due to the current situation, the number of participants has to be limited and registration has to be carried out.
Office hours after appointment. Via Skype4Business/Phone, or on campus in the Besprechungsraum, Heinrichstraße 22, 2nd floor (elevator), or the Room 0062, UB-Gebäude, Universitätsplatz 3a, 2nd floor (wheelchair accessible).